Monday, October 27, 2008

Client Testimonials

Lauren Ratto Fried: melissa, the pictures are beautiful! I can't stop looking at them:) ,and Sofia keeps asking when can melissa take my picture again!! too funny:)

Sara Gunderson: Thanks so much Melissa! Your were great and we had a fun time today. LOL

Wendy Hastings: Today, Tom's 88 y/o grandmother got to see the engagement pics you posted so far. Tom is her only grandchild. You brought her happy tears. She thought the photos were so beautiful. She said that actors couldn't have acted the love that you capurted in the photos. Thank you for bringing such joy to Grandma!

Becky Hess: Thank you so much for today! We had a blast! During my meeting at work tonight I was checking my Google Reader to see if you updated your blog, I was very excited to see them up so fast!! I love them - Glen and I are so excited about how they came out. I am looking forward to the rest! Thanks again, it was great to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment