Saturday, August 22, 2009

Alana {Portraits}

So I have always wanted to do my very own photography session and finally today I had the pleasure of shooting portraits for my close friend Alana at Bond Park in Cary, NC. We had so much fun and that's evident in the pictures that I captured. I asked Alana to bring a few of her favorite things and she picked her ipod and one of her favorite books. They proved to be great props and for my first shoot ever, I am really happy with how they turned out.

Here are some of my faves:







Too bad it started pouring about an hour into the session. There was lots more I had planned for Alana but we'll have to save that for another day. We are planning another session with her dogs and her adorable nephew in the near future, which I am SUPER excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment