Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Loftin Family {Portraits}

Boy was it chilly today!! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas (and not only in the shopping malls!). This afternoon I had the pleasure of photographing Megan and Patrick with their two dogs Amos and Caden. Todays shoot consisted of muddy paws, funny noises and yes, even waving a large stick (didn't quite work out like I'd planned-apparently little kids running around are more interesting!) ;) In the end, I got some great shots and we had a darn good time doing it!

I laughed as soon as I took this shot of Caden and had to show Megan and Patrick on my camera right away. What a ham!!






Wow, what a gorgeous family!! ;) Thanks so much for letting me capture you all. It was great working with you and I know your Christmas cards are going to be adorable! Happy holidays!!

5 comments: