Sunday, September 27, 2009

JC Raulston Arboretum





All Images © Melissa Berg

I am SOOO ready for a new big daddy lens. I felt very limited today at the arboretum in getting those up close shots that I just crave! I think these are good...but some of them could have been much better, had I just been able to get closer! I had to crop some of these and lost a little resolution. Those shots could have been MUCH crisper had I been able to zoom in close enough. I'm TERRIFIED of bees so it was pretty hairy for me to get that close. I got dive bombed a few times (or so it seems through the lens!) lol. Next time I'll need to remember to wear bug spray. I went around 4 o'clock this afternoon and the skeeters were out!! I got bit up pretty bad around my ankles and arms. I think it was worth it though! ;)

I love seeing how already my photography has evolved including my post production processing. I used iPhoto alone on these shots and I think the editing turned out pretty well.


My Flickr Photostream

No comments:

Post a Comment