Monday, September 14, 2009

What A Ham.


I have new shots of Colby I will hopefully upload tomorrow but I just can't get enough of what a good little model Cooper is. Playing around with shutter speeds yesterday, I realized that Colby requires a much faster one. He just can't sit still for the life of him!!! I did manage to get some goodies of him though.

Still reading and playing around with RAW image formats. Found the disks that came with my camera and uploaded software that handles RAW images. I am currently shooting RAW+JPG just to get some working material (but still have the JPG's since I know what to do with those!!).

I have a shoot scheduled for Sunday with a friend and her nephew so hopefully the weather will hold out!! I hope to break out some of my old photography work from like 10 years ago using film...I just have to scan them in. Should be interesting to recap on those fundamentals and assignments I had back in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment