Thursday, November 12, 2009

Design, Discounts & Deets

One of the first steps in creating a successful business is to come up with a strategic marketing plan. That is why Melissa Berg Photography has teamed up with a designer on Etsy to create logos, watermarks and business card designs. If you have never heard of Etsy, I highly recommend checking it out. Etsy is a great place to find handmade custom items for just about any occasion! Two local artists I highly recommend are AlloverArt and graceuga's shop Crafts by Castellanos.

I am also in the process of designing a home website to tie into this blog, where I will still blog about all of my photo adventures with you. The URL will have to change once that process is complete, so make sure to become a fan of Melissa Berg Photography on Facebook to stay up to date on all things new that are happening!

I hope to have all these changes into effect by January 2010 as I move along in the process of starting my photography business. Speaking of, did you know I am still offering portfolio building discounted rates!?!? So if you missed my "FB Fan Special", you can still take advantage of my current special. Act fast, because I will only be offering these rates until December 31st, 2009. If you are interested, please email info@melissabergphotography.com for availability and special pricing.

Stay tuned on the blog as I will be posting about upcoming contests that you don't want to miss! This weekend I will be featuring Wendy + Tom {Engaged!} and Caleb's {Child Portraits}. Can't wait to work with you guys and hallelujah for the gorgeous weather this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment