Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lighting Class 001

The photography club that I belong to was holding the first free lighting class today of a series. Today was all about realizing what you already know about lighting. We see light every day and already know how it can change the way a scene looks...the qualities of different light, harsh or soft, from which direction it's coming from and it's effect on colors and details. I didn't realize what I already really knew. I was too quick to think I didn't know anything about lighting and that someone needed to teach me...when really all along, it was there. So today our assignment was to go out in groups and take pictures OF light, letting the light be our subject. I can't wait to see everyone's perspective on this, but here was my take on the assignment.









No comments:

Post a Comment