Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Holiday Time!

Well, for me anyways! We are doing Thanksgiving a few days early to help accommodate my hospital schedule. We are headed down to South Florida where my family is meeting at my mom's place. I am THRILLED to see my 18 month old nephew, Cayden. We plan on taking him to the beach for the first time!! So glad I get to be a part of another one of his firsts. Last time, while visiting NC, was his first time in the pool at our place.

Just wanted to let my clients know that I have finished editing, burning and packaging everyone's CD's!! I'm about to run to the post office, so you should all get them before Thanksgiving!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, even if it is a little bit early! And what am I thankful for? Well, I'm thankful for a lot this year. But I am really thankful for all of my clients that have entrusted me with such special moments. I'm thankful to have had a hobby that I'm so passionate about, that may have the possibility of it turning into something amazing. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment