Monday, November 2, 2009

Sara + Jon {Engaged!}








I swear, my fingers couldn't type the code for this blog entry fast enough!!! Congratulations to Sara & Jon on their engagement! You guys were sooo much fun today, I had an absolute blast. I can't wait to get the rest of your photos to you!! There were so many more I wanted to blog but I could have been here all night...lol.

I can't believe how much I learn during just ONE photo session. I just keep building and building on what I've learned from previous experiences. Today was different, for sure. This was my first engagement session ever and the chemistry is totally different than anything I've ever shot before.

Sara & Jon were willing to give me a sneak peak into their lives together, and I am so grateful for that. Thank you so much for sharing a couple of hours with me and letting me photograph your love for one another. <3

12 comments:

  1. You did a great job for your first session! I particularly like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I can't wait to see how you grow from here... You are off to a banner start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job Melissa! I really like that "tin type" conversion that you have on the one with the couple in the trees...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! My favs are the b&w and the last image. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the look in her eyes on the forth one... beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are great, I especially like the fourth. Simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these turned out great and I am sure the couple will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ring shot really grabs me. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work, I bet the couple love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done! You should give yourself a pat in the back :)

    ReplyDelete