Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Partnership with Pictage.com!

Recently, Melissa Berg Photography has partnered with Pictage.com to offer clients an online viewing gallery with the ability to purchase prints and products. As soon as you book with Melissa Berg Photography, you will receive a link to your pre-scheduled event where your photos will be uploaded. Share your event with family and friends by adding their email addresses, so they can view your photos and order prints!

I am sincerely excited about this new addition to my ever evolving business plan. Hopefully at the beginning of 2010, I will have Melissa Berg Photography up and running as a whole business. Partnering with Pictage is definitely a big step, but I have LOTS to go and lots to learn still.

I want to thank my clients for trusting me with their special moments and helping me build my portfolio. It's been so much fun and I can't wait to photograph the sessions I have coming up!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll love Pictage! I've been a member there for a while and have seen so many benefits already.

    ReplyDelete