Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wendy + Tom {Engaged!}

Let me start off by saying what a great time I had with these two this afternoon! Many laughs were had...I have the blurry pictures to prove it (well, not anymore). ;) Today we went to West Point on the Eno to capture the engagement of Wendy and Tom. These two are so cute together and they compliment each other so well. Tom was so excited and even had a bunch of great ideas for poses/shots. I love it when couples know what they want and take the lead.








I think this last photo is my favorite. SO sweet! ♥

Congratulations Tom and Wendy on your engagement and happy wedding planning! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the pics so far! My family and friends love them too! Great Job Melissa! You rock!
    Thanks, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great location!the ouple looks genuine in every picture. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the composition of your first photos. The couple looks cute together too!

    ReplyDelete